Mohammad ‘Mo’ Iqbal
for Representative in IL General Assembly
Focusing on Common-Sense Solutions
- Reduce Property Tax
- Pension Reforms
- Consolidate Government
- Improve Roads
- Fair and Equitable Wages
- Cut Waste in Government
Community Involvement includes
- Kane County Board District 19 (Current)
- Chair, Kane County Complete Count Commission for Census 202
- Democratic Precinct Committeeman
- Eagle Heights Resident Association Board member
- Gail Borden Public Library Foundation (2010-2015)
- Past Commissioner – Image Advisory Commission, City of Elgin
- City of Elgin Human Relations Commission (2007-2012)
- Editorial Board member, Bar Briefs magazine, Kane County Bar Association.
- Fellow and Lifetime member – American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Resident of Elgin for 35 years; Married for over 40 years to my wife, Nasreen.
- Two sons: one is an engineer and the second is an attorney, both graduates of U-46.
- Sibling served in the US Air Force.
- J. D. – Northern Illinois University, College of Law, Dekalb, IL.
- L.L.M. – The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL
- M.B.A. – The University of Chicago
- Doctor of Science degree in Civil Engineering – Washington University.