Mohammad ‘Mo’ Iqbal for Kane County Board District 19
What I stand for
- Property Tax Freeze – Freeze the property tax levy rate.
- Randall Road Traffic – Improve Randall Road traffic flow.
- Jobs – Help bring good-paying jobs to Kane County
- Electronic Monitoring – Restore the electronic ankle bracelet program for criminal defendants to protect victims.
- Seniors – Keep property assessment freeze for and Improve Services to Seniors in Kane County.
Community Involvement includes
- Democratic Precinct Committeeman
- Board member – Eagle Heights Resident Association
- Past Board member – Gail Borden Public Library Foundation
- Past Commissioner – Image Advisory Commission, City of Elgin
- Past Commissioner – Human Relations Commission, City of Elgin
- Editorial Board member, Bar Briefs magazine, Kane County Bar Association.
- Fellow and Lifetime member – American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Resident of Elgin for 34 years; Married for over 40 years to my wife, Nasreen.
- Two sons: one is an engineer and the second is an attorney, both graduates of U-46.
- Sibling served in the US Air Force.
- J. D. – Northern Illinois University, College of Law, Dekalb, IL.
- L.L.M. – The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL
- M.B.A. – The University of Chicago
- Doctor of Science degree in Civil Engineering – Washington University.