Issues in Kane County
Keep Property tax in check
- Property taxes are too high and it unduly burdens working and middle-class families and people striving to get to the middle class.
Improve Randall Road
- Reduce traffic congestion, synchronize and improve flow
Cut Government Waste
- Eliminate perks at the top
- Maintain services and eliminate unnecessary expenses
- Maintain the property assessment freeze for senior citizens
Public Safety First
- Restore GPS and electronic ankle bracelet program for criminal defendants to protect victims and Kane County residents.
- Negotiate fair contracts with Sheriff police officers, youth counselors and probation officers.
Attract good-paying jobs
- Make Kane County an attractive location for business development
- Maintain clean air, clean water, and open space; reduce carbon foot-print.